Haven’t experienced the Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph? Come visit us this year! Here are a few fun facts and what you should expect …
- Kiddos love the light show. Especially those learning to read. The storyboards are huge and they have a blast reading them out loud. Oh, and kids at heart have fun too!
- The light show tells the story of Rudolph and how he was born here in Santa Claus, Indiana. Rudolph dreams of one day leading Santa’s sleigh. As you follow along, Rudolph will train and work hard with a special elf named Artie.
Can you guess what happens next? 🙂
- There are over 300 light display pieces throughout the light show! All the lights are LED, super colorful, and very bright.
- Tune into 93.1 on your radio to listen to Radio Rudolph. We’ll be playing all of your Christmas favorites!
- There are three different tunnels in the light show and they signify changes in time and scenery. Like when Rudolph leaves Santa Claus, Indiana, for the North Pole.
- The Santa Claus Land of Lights is the only light show in North America to tell a story in lights and storyboards! At 1.2 miles long it is also the largest holiday light show in a campground.
- Each admission receives a voucher for a free photo with Rudolph at the Santa Claus Christmas Store!
- $4 discount coupons may be picked up at at participating McDonald’s in Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois. Click here for the list of locations.
- You can purchase pre-paid light show passes online … and still use a coupon code if you have one. Purchase pre-paid passes at this link.
- A portion of proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Ohio Valley.
A picture is worth a thousand words. But we’d really rather you come see it in person!
Now … what are you waiting for?
The show is open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday through December 14. Open nightly December 17 through New Year’s Eve. 5 – 9pm CT. Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.