We’ve partnered with Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari on their “Laugh Like A Hyena” contest! You know that one of their new attractions is called Hyena Falls right? It’s a fun and crazy in-the-dark water slide complex.
I can’t wait. It makes me want to howl. Makes me want to giggle. Hoot and laugh hysterically. Does it make you want to do the same? Show it … enter the contest!
You could win two days of family fun at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari for a family of four, plus … two cozy nights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin here at Lake Rudolph. (We’re even throwing in a S’mores Kit for a gooey late-night treat!)
Here’s how you enter:
1. Make a video (30 seconds or less) or draw a picture or take a photo or write a poem showing us how you plan to Laugh Like A Hyena on Hyena Falls.
2. Email your entry to us at email@example.com no later than 8pm CT on Monday, May 6, 2013. (If you choose to make a video, post it on YouTube and email us the link.) Attachments must be jpegs and no larger than 1MB.
3. Later that week, we will post our three favorite entries on the HoliBlog, and everyone is invited to vote for their favorite. The voting will last until 2:00 pm CDT on Monday, May 13, 2013.
4. The Grand Prize Winner (the entry with the most votes) will receive four two-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two nights (subject to availability during the 2013 season) in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort. The second-place winner will receive four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and the third place winner receives two park tickets.
5. Must be 21 or older to enter. No more than one entry per email address, please.
6. Videos 31 seconds and longer will be disqualified. Attachments exceeding 1MB and/or not jpegs will not be considered.
7. Just like the Holiday World & Lake Rudolph … keep it clean and friendly! And please have fun with this!
8. By entering, you are giving Holiday World and Lake Rudolph permission to post your entry on our blogs and other social media along with your first name and last initial, plus city and state.
9. Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and their immediate family members are not eligible. Neither are employees of Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort and their immediate family members.
10. Winners of Holiday World contests over the past six months are not eligible.
11. Judges’ decisions are final.
12. Good luck!