We want the shirt to be fun and obviously Halloween-themed. In the past Rudolph has been a vampire, pirate, ghost, scarecrow, alien, mad scientist, werewolf, Frankenstein, Superman, mummy, and a wizard. Whew! So steer clear of those.
Ready to submit your idea? Great! How do you enter? Rules are below:
- The winner will receive a $100 Lake Rudolph gift card. Use it to on your site or vacation rental, in the Camp Store, or at Blitzen Kitchen.
- All entries must be posted as a “comment” on this RedNosed blog post no later than 10pm CT on Sunday, July 26, 2015. You do not need to include your address or phone number, as we will notify the winner by email. And don’t worry … your email will not be published with your comment.
- All blog comments are moderated (Rudolph is watching remember?) so as long as they are not spam or naughty in any way, we’ll approve and post them. Please keep in mind that your comment may not show up immediately.
- You don’t have to actually design a shirt, simply let us know what you think Rudolph should be for Halloween this year!
- More than one entry per person is allowed, but each entry must be posted as a separate comment to be considered an official entry. Please post each entry one at a time and not in a list form.
- To enter, you must be 18 years old or older.
- We reserve the right to not use any of the submitted T-shirt design ideas. But in the instance that happens we’ll still choose the winner that submitted our favorite.
- Employees of Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- If we receive multiple entries of the same t-shirt idea (and decide to choose that design), the entry received first (time-stamped on the pre-moderated posts) will win.
If you are not able to access the comments section of our blog, you may also email your idea to email@example.com.