We offer several sites for your RV from gravel sites to deluxe concrete pads and patios, and all our sites include full hookups (water/sewer/electric). Your family is sure to find a site to suit your needs. Click on the different RV Site types for details on what is included and recommended items to bring.
Type of RV Sites
- Standard RV Site (Gravel)
- Super-30 RV Site (Concrete pad & patio and 20/30 amp electric)
- Deluxe RV Site (Concrete pad & patio and 20/30/50 amp electric)
- In Season: One night Sunday through Thursday. Two nights on Weekends. Three nights on Holiday Weekends.
- Off-Season: One night
- Halloween Weekends: Two nights
Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. You are also welcome to call us at any time to make payments on your account.
Pets must be leashed at all times. As a courtesy to our other guests, you must clean up after your pet. Please avoid leaving your pets unattended. A kennel is available at Holiday World if you are visiting Holiday World for the day. You must be a guest of Holiday World to use their kennel. Only service animals are allowed inside resort buildings or shuttles.
Check-In Time: 1:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 14 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.