- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp (21 to 25 count), shelled and deveined
- 2 slices garlic bread, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow squash, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 ground black pepper
Heat grill to medium. In a medium skillet on medium heat melt butter. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, until golden and just beginning to give off an aroma.
Add lemon zest and juice; heat 1 minute. Keep it on side of grill to keep warm.
On eight 12-inch skewers thread shrimp, bread, squash, and zucchini. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook 5 to 7 minutes, turning once, or until shrimp is cooked through. Add parsley to butter sauce. Serve shrimp with sauce. Enjoy!
– Recipe courtesy of Recipes.Kaboose.com