I made this a week ago for dinner and thought it would be a recipe I’d make while we were camping. Either ahead of time and re-heat, or in our oven if we were in a rental. My two year old even liked it! Probably only because she helped crush the Doritos.
Doritos Taco Salad
- One bag Doritos, either flavor (I used nacho cheese)
- 2 c. shredded chicken, cook yours and shred or cheat like I did and use canned
- 2 c. shredded cheese (I used queso and monterrey)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/2 pack taco seasoning (I used the whole thing because what am I going to do with the other half?)
- Lettuce and diced tomatoes for garnish. Or black olives, or green onions. Whatever you want.
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix shredded chicken, shredded cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
Grease 13 x 9 casserole dish. Crush 1/2 bag Doritos and place in bottom. Top with chicken mixture. Crush a few Doritos on top.
Bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with whatever your little heart desires!