- 2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for coating the tins
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Whipped cream
- Clean pie tins
- Coat the pie tins with butter and set them aside.
- Stir together the Bisquick, milk, sugar, and melted butter until well combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the buttered tins.
- Cover the pie tins tightly with foil and place them directly onto glowing coals.
- Cook until the shortcake has risen and is golden around the edges, about 25 minutes, moving the tins a few times for even baking.
- Remove the foil and cover the shortcakes with fresh strawberries and cream.
-Recipe courtesy of ChowHound.com