- 1 ice cream cone (Sugar cones are best)
- 1 piece of foil, big enough to wrap the cone
- Assortment of fillings of your choice, which could be:
- Chocolate chips
- White chocolate morsels
- Toffee pieces
- Mini marshmallows
- Brown sugar
- Cocoa nibs (raw chocolate)
- Banana pieces
- Dried fruit
- Apples, cinnamon, raisins and brown sugar
Allow each camper to design their cone with the fillers of choice in layers.
Wrap securely with foil and place over heat near campfire or on grill to allow the chocolates to melt. Unwrap and enjoy.
– Recipe courtesy of chefjessicabright.com.