- 1 large banana, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Slice an unpeeled banana lengthwise without cutting all the way through the top or bottom of the peel. Gently open it so it’s like a boat, then fill with the brown sugar and cinnamon, pressing them into the flesh without squishing. Wrap the banana tightly in foil.
- Cook in the coals of the campfire, away from any active flames, for about 10 minutes. Serve hot … maybe with vanilla ice cream. :-p
– Recipe courtesy of the ChowHound.com