Now that the weather has gotten bit cooler and Fall is in the air, chili is always a fan favoritei. I know several of our campers have been making chili during our Halloween Weekends, because I can smell it cooking!
Next time you make a batch of chili, try these spicy crackers along with it. I bet you’ll love ’em.
- 1 2/3 cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes ranch dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package multigrain saltine crackers
– Recipe courtesy of AllRecipes.com.