Rudolph’s Christmas Cabins feature a master bedroom with a King bed, large loft with a queen mattress and 4 twin-size mattresses, 3 flat screen TVs, electric fireplace, gas grill, fire ring, and a very large covered deck. These cabins sleep up to 8 people.
We also offer a Handicap Accessible Christmas Cabins.
Our Christmas Cabins are now PET FRIENDLY! If you would like to bring your pet, a $50 fee will be added to your charge.
If our Cabins are booked, our selection of Rental RVs are a great alternative!
What Is Included
- Cabin site includes large attached covered deck, picnic table, stand up charcoal grill, fire ring with attached grill grate, gas grill
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … includes a King-size bed, clock radio and flat screen TV
- Lofts include a 1 Queen-size mattress, 4 twin-size mattresses and a flat screen TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes a shower/kids tub, sink, and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Family room includes an electric fireplace, sofa and flat screen TV
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- DVDs to play in the DVD player
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cabins. Should you or your guests smoke in a cabin a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
Minimum stay in a cabin is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Pets must be leashed at all times. As a courtesy to our other guests, you must clean up after your pet. Please avoid leaving your pets unattended. A kennel is available at Holiday World if you are visiting Holiday World for the day. You must be a guest of Holiday World to use their kennel. Only service animals are allowed inside resort buildings or shuttles.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 14 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.
See Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin layout below, diagonal lines designate the loft area.