What should you know or do before arriving for Halloween Weekends? You should receive an email from us the week of your visit, but just in case here are a few things you should know.
Your full balance MUST be paid prior to arrival! You may call us to process payment or we will charge the card on file 48 hours prior to arrival.
Don’t forget to bring your Halloween costumes and decorations for your site or vacation rental. Judging for the site decorating and costume contests will be Saturday starting at 4:00 pm CT and into dusk. Extra points are awarded for creativity, live (or dead) characters, and special effects.
ALL NEW 2020 Limited Edition Souvenir Halloween Weekend Event T-Shirts featuring glow in the dark Skele-Rudy are on sale in the Camp Store and the Activity Center! View this very unique shirt design online at www.LakeRudolphHalloween.com.
NEW FOR 2020: We have made important changes to our activity schedule to stay compliant with state social distancing guidelines. Please visit our Halloween FAQ Page if you have questions. Most questions can be answered on that page.
Here are a few rules:
- There will be a visitors fee of $1 per visitor for those not in your original party. There is a maximum of 8 people per site.
- Please do not use any kind of paint or silly string on Lake Rudolph’s trees or property. Please do not use duct tape, gorilla tape, or scotch tape on golf cars or vacation rentals. Masking tape or Painter’s Blue Tape can be used and is available for purchase in the Camp Store.
- For the safety of our guests, do not include any simulations of live hangings at your site.
- If you plan to use a chainsaw as a prop you must have the chain removed.
- Don’t forget, for everyone’s safety, all drivers of golf cars MUST be at least 16 AND have a valid driver’s license with them.
If you have any questions about this reservation please contact us. We will see you soon!