Things To Know
- Book early for the best rates!
- Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. You are also welcome to call us at any time to make payments on your account.
- During the off-season, some amenities including swimming pool, Camp Store & Game Room operate on a limited basis or may be closed. Amenities may be limited during Spring/Fall periods. Please call ahead to check the amenity schedule.
- Pets (dogs) are allowed in most of our Vacation Rentals ($50 additional fee). There is not a fee to bring your pet if staying on an RV site or Tent site.
- X on the calendar designates that we are closed.
- We recommend you call our office to book instead of using our online reservation system if you want to make multiple reservations for a group of 3 sites or more.
- Site lock fees are waived for group reservations (3 sites or more).
- We recommend one person be the Wagon Master (leader) who will call in to initially book the dates and place a hold on sites.
- Each person from that group will then have 48 hours to call in and put their site under their own name and credit card.
- Each site will then have its own reservation number and the guest on that site will have the ability to change or cancel their own reservation.