We know half the fun staying at Lake Rudolph is when you’re staying with your family and friends! We want to help you make group reservations as easy as possible. Obviously you like to stay as close together as possible. The key is making those reservations as early as possible. We have a few other helpful tips also!
When making a group reservation:
- We recommend you call our office to book instead of using our online reservation system if you want to make multiple reservations for a group of 3 sites or more. It is just easier for us to accommodate your group and make sure we’re getting everything you need in a site or rental.
- Site lock fees are waived for group reservations (3 sites or more).
- We recommend one person be the Wagon Master (group leader) who will call in to initially book the dates and place a hold on sites. Pick someone responsible and very organized! This person will be our point person in making the reservations and securing them under a group name.
- One the group leader has made the initial group reservation … each person from that group will then have 48 hours to call in and put their site under their own name and credit card. You must have the reservation under your own name and credit card! This is very important.
- Each site will then have its own reservation number and the guest on that site will have the ability to change or cancel their own reservation.
We hope this helps! Please call our office for group reservation at 1-888-929-7010. Our current hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm CT.