Enjoy the RV experience without owning your own RV! King Size Rental RVs are larger than our Standard Rental RVs and feature a King bedroom. King RVs sleep up to 8 people, we recommend 4 adults and 4 children.
Our Rental RVs are now PET FRIENDLY! If you would like to bring your pet, a $50 fee will be added to your charge. We do have two King Rental RVs that are pet-free for those with allergies.
What Is Included
- RV Site includes picnic table, charcoal grill and fire ring with grill attachment
- Number of Bedrooms: 2…one bedroom has King bed. Other bedroom has a Queen bed and 4 twin bunk beds
- Master bedroom includes a King bed, ½ bath (sink and toilet), and clock radio
- Family Room includes a sofa
- Bathroom includes a bathtub/shower, sink, & toilet
- Each unit includes central air conditioning and heat
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots, and pans
- Dining Room table with 2 bench seats to accommodate 4 people
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi
What To Bring
- Pillows and bedding for one King bed, one Queen bed, and four twin bunk beds
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- Portable TV to play your own movies
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our rental RVs. Should you or your guests smoke in a rental RV a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
Minimum stay in a rental RV is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. You are also welcome to call us at any time to make payments on your account.
Pets must be leashed at all times. As a courtesy to our other guests, you must clean up after your pet. Please avoid leaving your pets unattended. A kennel is available at Holiday World if you are visiting Holiday World for the day. You must be a guest of Holiday World to use their kennel. Only service animals are allowed inside resort buildings or shuttles.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 14 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.