Handicap Accessible Holiday Cottages
Our Handicap Accessible Holiday Cottages feature an open floor plan, a handicap accessible bedroom with a queen bed, 2 twin size bunk beds, a twin size sleeper sofa, flat screen TVs, handicap accessible bathroom with shower, and screened-in porch. These cottages sleep 4 – 5 people. View Campground Map.
What Is Included
- Cottage site includes attached handicap accessible screened-in porch with ramp, picnic table, fire ring, and a charcoal grill
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … handicap accessible includes a queen-size bed, clock radio and flat screen TV
- Cottages feature two twin size bunk beds in the hall area and a twin size sleeper sofa
- Family room includes table and chairs and flat screen TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes handicap accessible shower, sink and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cottages. Should you or your guests smoke in a cottage a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
No pets are allowed (inside or outside).
Minimum stay in a cottage is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 7 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.