Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort and Sun RV Resorts is glad to provide free WiFi internet access to our guests. Our WiFi is designed to allow you to use social media, check e-mail & browse the web. This free service is not designed to allow gaming, video streaming or other high bandwidth activities.
For 24/7 customer support, please contact our service provider, Tengointernet, at (844) SUN-WIFI or (844) 786-9434.
Steps to Connect to SunWiFi
1. Turn on your device or restart if it is on standby.
2. Enable your WiFi adapter and make sure it is turned on.
3. Open the list of available wireless networks.
4. Select the SunWifi network. If the SunWifi logon page does not appear on your device, you may have to open a browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome).
5. Enter your first name, last name, email address and the password provided in your check in packet.
6. Check the appropriate box agreeing to our terms and conditions.
7. Click Connect.
8. Check weather and areas of interest, or type a destination domain (i.e. google.com) in the search bar at the top of the page.
If your device does not automatically connect you to the SunWifi network, please follow the instructions below:
Windows XP: Right-click on the wireless connection icon in your system tray, next to the clock, and left-click on “View Available
Windows Vista: Click Start then click “Connect To”.
Windows 7: Open “Connect to a Network” by clicking the network icon or in the system tray.
Mac OS X: Click the Airport icon on your menu bar.
Why does my device indicate that there are no available wireless networks to connect to?
Make sure your WiFi adapter is turned on. All WiFi-equipped internet devices have a switch, button or setting option that allows you to turn off or on the WiFi adapter. Please contact your device manufacturer for additional information.
Do I have to sign in every day during my stay?
Yes. We require that you re-authenticate as a current user at the resort by signing into SunWiFi each day that you wish to access this internet service.