Our Family Cabins feature an attached deck, a bedroom with a Queen bed and a loft with 4 twin mattresses. These cabins sleep 6 – 8 people.
Our Family Cabins are now PET FRIENDLY! If you would like to bring your pet, a $50 fee will be added to your charge.
If our Cabins are booked, our selection of Rental RVs are a great alternative!
What Is Included
- Two flat screen TVs with cable
- Cabin site includes attached deck, picnic table, fire ring, and a charcoal grill
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … includes a queen-size bed and a clock radio
- Family Room includes a queen-size sectional sleeper sofa
- Lofts include a 4 twin-size mattresses
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes a shower, sink, and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cabins. Should you or your guests smoke in a cabin a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
Minimum stay in a cabin is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Pets must be leashed at all times. As a courtesy to our other guests, you must clean up after your pet. Please avoid leaving your pets unattended. A kennel is available at Holiday World if you are visiting Holiday World for the day. You must be a guest of Holiday World to use their kennel. Only service animals are allowed inside resort buildings or shuttles.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 14 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.
See Family Cabin layout below, diagonal lines designate the loft area.