After a few of our guests asked us what they should remember to bring for the rentals we thought we’d do a helpful blog post for our first-time visitors to Lake Rudolph.
It doesn’t matter if you’re staying in one of our rentals or on a site; these are helpful hints.
Here’s what we list on our website:
– Portable TV (you need to provide your own antenna)
– Coffee Filters (standard size; for 8 – 12 cup coffee makers)
– Lawn Chairs
– Extra Trash Bags
– Firewood (Please read over our firewood policy)
– Linens for bathroom, bedroom & kitchen
Some of our wonderful guests and Facebook fans recommended you also bring:
– Bottle Opener
– Condiments like ketchup, mustard, mayo (it’s easy to forget these little guys)
– Salt & Pepper
– Can Opener
– Kitchen/Dish Towels
– Clothesline for wet towels & swimsuits
– Tablecloth of picnic table
– Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate bars … for s’mores of course
– Tupperware containers for leftovers
– Bug Spray
– First aid kit
These are some great suggestions … they really know what they’re talking ’bout!