Our Santa Claus Land of Lights is now open nightly!
Make sure to grab your $4 off coupon at local McDonald’s! Discount coupons ($4 off per vehicle) will be offered at McDonald’s locations in Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois, and a portion of proceeds will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Ohio Valley (RMHC). A complete list of coupon locations may be found here.
5:00 – 9:00pm CT
- December 15 – December 30…Open Nightly
- Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Have you children written their Letter to Santa yet? Here’s the information:
PO Box 1
Santa Claus, IN 47579
Every letter received by December 21, 2017 will receive a response from Santa and the Elves. Just remember, the earlier, the better! Donations are always appreciated and may be sent with the letters, or mailed to Santa at the same address.
You may also print a blank Santa Letter on the Santa Claus Museum website!
Merry Christmas from Santa Claus, Indiana!
The special Santa Claus holiday postmark is now available at the Santa Claus Post Office. The postmark is available only in Santa Claus, Indiana, on working days between now and
Guidelines and rules:
- Allow at least a 2-inch by 4-inch space in the stamp area for the picture postmark;
- Apply postage to cards or letters before bringing or mailing them to the post office;
- If you wish to mail Christmas cards to the post office, package them – with postage stamps already on them – in a sturdy envelope or box, and mail to: Postmaster, Santa Claus Station, Santa Claus, IN 47579-9998;
- The picture postmark is available on working days between December 1 and 23;
- The picture postmark must be requested by the postal customer;
- To ensure a good postmark imprint, do not enclose large or bulky items in your holiday mail (Ex: reindeer food, snowflakes, glitter, stickers, etc.);
- There is no charge for postmarking; however, there is a limit of 50 picture postmarks (hand cancellations) per person per day.
Make sure to head over to the Santa Claus Christmas Store after the light show for your free photo with Rudolph!