We’re looking for a Hospitality Host to join our Lake Rudolph team!
Do you enjoy working with the public? Join our team at Lake Rudolph and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Hospitality Host to greet all visitors and direct them to their destinations. Customer service is important since you will be the first line of contact for all visitors!
Hospitality Hosts greet all visitors and directs them to their destinations. They obtain pertinent information from each guest entering the campground, handing out promotional materials to prospective guests, and checking in late arrival guests.
This is an overnight position with shifts from 10pm to 7am, including weekends.
- Greet all visitors and guests, directing them to their destinations.
- Obtain name, license plate number, phone number, and email address of each non-resident/guest entering the community.
- Hand-out promotional material to prospective guests.
- Answer the telephone courteously.
- Submit maintenance requests for issues such as electrical, sewer and water break problems as needed.
- Greet and register late arriving guests, if applicable; Escort late arriving RVs to the appropriate site.
- On a nightly basis, check all buildings, turn-off lights, and lock doors and gates as directed. Monitor the community, noting any deficiencies. Check homes on the house checklist for unusual situations requiring attention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read maps
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
- Flexible schedule, including the ability to respond to community needs during non-business hours
If interested please email resume to Laura Barker, Guest Services Manager, at email@example.com or call 812-224-1719.
Have an idea for our Halloween T-Shirt … we want to hear it. And we’ll reward you if we think it’s a great idea!
Post your Halloween Weekends shirt idea as a comment on this blog post no later than 11:59 pm CT next Thursday, July 7. If we choose your idea we’ll give you a $100 Lake Rudolph gift card to use on camping reservations, at the Camp Store, and Blitzen Kitchen!
Ready to submit your idea? Great! How do you enter? Rules are below:
- The winner will receive a $100 Lake Rudolph gift card. Use it to reserve your site or vacation rental, in the Camp Store, or at Blitzen Kitchen.
- All entries must be posted as a “comment” on this RedNosed blog post no later than 11pm CT on Tuesday, July 26, 2016. You do not need to include your address or phone number, as we will notify the winner by email. And don’t worry … your email will not be published with your comment.
- All blog comments are moderated (Rudolph is watching remember?) so as long as they are not spam or naughty in any way, we’ll approve and post them. Please keep in mind that your comment may not show up immediately.
- You don’t have to actually design a shirt, simply let us know what you think Rudolph should be for Halloween this year!
- More than one entry per person is allowed, but each entry must be posted as a separate comment to be considered an official entry. Please post each entry one at a time and not in a list form.
- To enter, you must be 18 years old or older.
- We reserve the right to not use any of the submitted T-shirt design ideas. But in the instance that happens we’ll still choose the winner that submitted our favorite.
- Employees of Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- If we receive multiple entries of the same t-shirt idea (and decide to choose that design), the entry received first (time-stamped on the pre-moderated posts) will win.
If you are not able to access the comments section of this blog post, you may also email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.