We’re looking for a Hospitality Host to join our Lake Rudolph team!
Do you enjoy working with the public? Join our team at Lake Rudolph and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Hospitality Host to greet all visitors and direct them to their destinations. Customer service is important since you will be the first line of contact for all visitors!
Hospitality Hosts greet all visitors and directs them to their destinations. They obtain pertinent information from each guest entering the campground, handing out promotional materials to prospective guests, and checking in late arrival guests.
This is an overnight position with shifts from 10pm to 7am, including weekends.
- Greet all visitors and guests, directing them to their destinations.
- Obtain name, license plate number, phone number, and email address of each non-resident/guest entering the community.
- Hand-out promotional material to prospective guests.
- Answer the telephone courteously.
- Submit maintenance requests for issues such as electrical, sewer and water break problems as needed.
- Greet and register late arriving guests, if applicable; Escort late arriving RVs to the appropriate site.
- On a nightly basis, check all buildings, turn-off lights, and lock doors and gates as directed. Monitor the community, noting any deficiencies. Check homes on the house checklist for unusual situations requiring attention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read maps
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
- Flexible schedule, including the ability to respond to community needs during non-business hours
If interested please email resume to Laura Barker, Guest Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-224-1719.