Happy Corn Chip Day? Is there anything better than delicious corn chips? Plain, BBQ, chili cheese … oh yum.
The best use of corn chips ever made be in walking tacos.
- Small bag of Fritos corn chips (or your favorites)
- Taco meat or chili
- Sour cream
Cut open the bag of corn chips along the long side. Spoon in the meat or chili, cheese, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
Mix up the ingredients and try pulled pork with honey BBQ corn chips. Or use the chili cheese chips version instead of plain. Or try chicken fajita meat with peppers and onions. Oh the variations are endless!
And if you’ll excuse me, I’m on my way to the store to pick up the ingredients to make these!
- 1 large banana, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Slice an unpeeled banana lengthwise without cutting all the way through the top or bottom of the peel. Gently open it so it’s like a boat, then fill with the brown sugar and cinnamon, pressing them into the flesh without squishing. Wrap the banana tightly in foil.
- Cook in the coals of the campfire, away from any active flames, for about 10 minutes. Serve hot … maybe with vanilla ice cream. :-p
– Recipe courtesy of the ChowHound.com
Are you interested in joining the Lake Rudolph team?
We will be hosting a Job Fair on Saturday, February 13, from 9:00am to Noon CT.
We are searching for individuals who are energetic, ready to work and who will strive to maintain safety, service, friendliness and cleanliness. Our mission is to be the first choice for families looking for a clean, safe, fun, and friendly camping and lodging experience.
Our seasonal openings include:
- Resort Housekeepers
- RV Rangers
- Store Clerks
- RV Maintenance Technicians
- Shuttle Operators
- Activities Assistants
- Snack Bar Attendants
- Resort Reservation Specialists
- Guest Services Coordinators
- Resort Groundskeepers
All applicants are welcome. College students, high school students, retirees and others are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, with some positions requiring applicants to be older.
Guests attending the job fair should arrive at the main entrance to the campground and will be directed where to park. We will see you then!
We had our first snow of the season yesterday. Finally!
There is just something about snow and holly berries.
As lovely as the snow is … we’re still ready for Spring!
Want to get to know our Holiday Cottages better?
Scroll through this photo tour and that should help give you a better idea of the layout and amenities.
Is it too early to start a countdown to spring?
We open for the season on April 29!
T minus 114 days!