Thank you to everyone for submitting name suggestions for our new Splash Pad!
Congratulations to …
John H! We loved his suggestion of Dasher Splasher. He won four two-day wristbands to our Santa’s Splash Down WaterPark.
We have a fun contest for you! This season we are adding a new Splash Pad to Santa’s Splash Down WaterPark. The artist’s rendering is to the right. We’ve been discussing what to name it and we’d love to hear your ideas!
Here is where you come in. Come up with a creative name that we love and we’ll reward you for your clever thinking.
There are a few stipulations when thinking up a name. We’d prefer the name to be Christmassy and match the overall theme of the campground. Call it a splash pad, a splash ground, we don’t care … but keep it fun and Lake Rudolph/Christmas related.
Already thinking of clever and creative monikers? Great! How do you enter? The rules are below:
1. All entries must be posted as a “comment” on this RedNosed blog post no later than 10 am CT on Monday, February 2, 2015. You do not need to include your address or phone number, as we will notify the winner by email. And don’t worry … your email will not be published with your comment.
2. All blog comments are moderated (Rudolph is watching remember?) so as long as they are not spam or naughty in any way, we’ll approve and post them. So keep in mind that your comment may not show up immediately.
3. More than one entry per person is allowed, but each entry must be posted as a separate comment to be considered an official entry. Please post each entry one at a time and not in a list form.
4. To enter, you must be 13 years old or older.
5. The prize is four two-day wristbands to our Santa’s Splash Down WaterPark. Judges’ decision is final. Only one winner will be chosen. You must be staying with us to utilize Santa’s Splash Down and wristbands must be used during our 2015 season.
6. We reserve the right to not use any of the submitted names for our new Splash Pad. But in the instance that happens we’ll still choose the winner that submitted our favorite.
7. Employees of Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
8. If we receive multiple entries of the same name (and decide to choose that name), the entry received first (time-stamped on the pre-moderated posts) will win.
Good luck … get those creative minds working!