Our favorites from Halloween Weekends 3 & 4.
Whether we want to admit it or not, Christmas is around the corner! We’ve been busy getting our Rudolph’s Christmas Package all set and working on the Santa Claus Land of Lights!
Celebrate Christmas with us at Lake Rudolph. What better place than Santa Claus, Indiana? Enjoy visiting with Santa, relaxing in your Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin in front of the fireplace, or driving through our one-of-a-kind themed light show.
Rudolph’s Christmas Package
- December 5 & 6
- December 12 & 13
- December 19 & 20
Our town of Santa Claus, Indiana, is also holding our Santa Claus Christmas Celebration. They’ll be plenty of time to visit with Santa, shop at the Santa Claus Christmas Store or the Arts & Crafts show, and enjoy our town Christmas parade. View the complete list of events.
Reserve Online or call us at 1-877-478-3657 to book your Christmas getaway!
Our top reasons that you should be camping during the fall season. Seven of them because that’s my lucky number. 🙂
- Weather. Um, hello? Cooler weather! I don’t know about you, but I’d much rather camp when it’s cool and I can enjoy sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows, and not be sweltering hot!
- Better Rates. Many campgrounds and RV resorts drop their rates during the fall and offer discounts. We have a Fall Season Rate.
- Scenery. Beautiful orange, red, and yellow leaves. Love those colors and that slight crisp in the air!
- Halloween Activities. Lots of campground and resorts offer fun, Halloween-themed activities. In our case, seven weekends of Halloween activities!
- Fewer Crowds. Less people are camping during the fall seasons so you’ll encounter fewer crowds. Unless of course you visit us when our Halloween Weekends are in full swing. 🙂 If you’d like to visit during a more quiet time, we suggest coming during the week … Sundays through Wednesdays.
- Fewer Bugs. Normally there are less pesky bugs during the fall camping season.
- Fall Food. Wonderful fall comfort food. Think warm Apple Crisp, Candied Apples, and One Skillet Chili.
Just a few of our costume favorites from Weeks 1 and 2! Great creativity and lots of hard work!