I’m always so curious how things work, so I love to see photos like these. It’s like a fun, inside sneak peak before everything starts working.
I thought I’d share photos from inside Santa’s Splash Down pump house.
I still have no idea how any of it works, but it was fun seeing the pumps, water lines, and all the huge components!
Happy Independence Day from all of us here at Lake Rudolph! We hope that you have a fun and safe holiday.
To celebrate our Independence we’re having a July 4th One Week Rental RV Sale!
SAVE $40 off Your Stay with our July 4th One Week Rental RV Sale!
Stay in a Standard Rental RV or a King Size Rental RV for a minimum of two nights and receive a $40 total savings. Here are the details …
- Your stay must be Sunday through Thursday between July 7th and August 28th, 2013.
- Your reservation must be made between July 4th and July 11th, 2013, ONLY.
- Rate for Standard Rental RV: $125 per night (SAVE $20)
- Rate for King Size Rental RV: $160 per night (SAVE $20)
- This promotion is for new reservations ONLY.
- Discount will be applied upon check in.
Santa has splashed down right here at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort with the addition of our Santa’s Splash Down WaterPark!
We’re very busy with the construction of the new waterpark. It will feature a total of five slides; two fiberglass slides and one inflatable water slide called the Trippo®. The Trippo® is three stories tall and is the world’s largest inflatable water slide!
Lots of you have asked and currently we’re on schedule for an open date in mid June.
Here are a few things you should know:
- A paid wristband is required to ride the slides. The fee is being determined.
- We will offer a one day fee and are considering a two-day rate.
- Guests need to be a minimum of 42″ to ride all water slides.
- The waterpark is located up from Blitzen Bay Pool on Blitzen Boulevard.
We’re very excited about this addition and hope you are too. See you on the slides this summer!
Our new Lake Rudolph brochures are in! I’ll pause a moment so you can ooh and aah over their beauty …
Okay, moving on. 🙂
Want a copy? We’d be glad to mail you one. It contains our rates, operating schedule, lots of full color photos, and more information to help plan your visit. Just fill out this handy form on our website and we’ll drop one in the mail. Easy as pie. Maybe pecan pie … yum.
Construction photos of the slide platform, the slides being mounted and more fun!