New to Halloween Weekends? Wondering what you should know .. don’t worry! We have you covered.
Here is what you need to know about our Halloween Weekends:
- Activity Schedule: The complete activity schedule may be found HERE. The schedule is the same for all seven weekends. There are hay rides, bonfire ghost stories, trick-or-treating, and lots more!
- Costume Contest: Don’t forget to bring your Halloween costumes for the costume contest. Judging will be Saturday starting at 3:00 pm CT. Line up begins at 2:45 pm CT.
- Trick-or-Treating: Bring plenty of candy for trick-or-treating which begins at 4:00 pm CT and ends at 6:00 pm CT. Please remember we do not allow personal vehicles or guest’s vehicles to enter or drive through the campground during the hours of 3:30pm-6pm CDT on Saturday. Thank you for helping to keep our trick-or-treaters safe!
- Site Judging: Remember to bring decorations for your site or vacation rental. Judging for the site decorating contest begins at 4pm CT and ends approximately at 7pm CT. For approximate times judges will be near your site, please view the Activity Schedule.
- For the safety of our guests, do not include any simulations of live hangings at your site.
- If you plan to use a chainsaw as a prop you must have the chain removed.
- Please do not use any kind of paint or silly string on Lake Rudolph’s trees or property. Please do not use duct tape, gorilla tape or scotch tape on golf cars or vacation rentals. Masking tape or Painter’s Blue Tape can be used and available to purchase in the Camp Store.
- Golf Carts: We’re gonna keep it real. Golf carts have been booked for a long time. About a year for certain weekends. If you don’t have one, you’re not going to get one. This is just the god’s honest truth. Will one come open? Not likely. Most people would rather walk barefoot over blazing hot coals than give up their golf cart. True story.
- Rudy’s Kid’s Carnival: The Kid’s Carnival will take place on Saturdays. You may see all the activities, crafts, and information on our Activity Schedule. We have three time slots for the carnival. Your time slot at the kid’s carnival will correspond with where your site or rental is located on our campground map. When you open the activity schedule, you’ll see the color coded map on the second page.
- Halloween Weekend T-Shirts: May be purchased at the Camp Store and Prancer’s Activity Center. This year’s design features The Incredible Rudy! He’s big! He’s green! He smashes! Short sleeve shirts are $13.50. Long sleeve shirts are $15.50.
- Holiday World’s Happy Halloween Weekends: Happy Halloween Weekends at Holiday World are separate from our event. Please view their operating schedule HERE. Our Holiday World Shuttle will not be running during Halloween Weekends.
- General Rules:
- We do not allow personal vehicles or guest’s vehicles to enter or drive through the campground during the hours of 3:30pm-6pm CDT on Saturday. Motor vehicles arriving at the campground during these hours must park in the guest parking lot north of the Welcome Center. Thank you for helping to keep our trick-or-treaters safe!
- There will be a Visitors Fee of $1 per visitor for those not in your original party. There is a maximum of 8 people per site.
- Don’t forget, for everyone’s safety, all drivers of golf cars MUST be at least 16 AND have a valid driver’s license with them.
Last of all, have a fun and safe Halloween Weekend with us!