September 5 & 6, 2014
Camping with a Splash Weekend
Stay with us September 5 and 6 and you’ll save and Camp with a Splash! Holiday World is only open to those invited to private corporate outings. Our waterpark, Santa’s Splash Down, is open and we’re giving you free admission for a family of four!
Your stay will include:
- Free admission for a family of four at Lake Rudolph’s water park, Santa’s Splash Down … Saturday only.
- $20 off per night for Rental RVs and Cabins, and $5 off per night for sites.
- Rent a golf car and enjoy our golf car glow parade and win a prize for best decor.
- NOTE: Holiday World is open only to those invited to private corporate outings during this weekend.
- Discount will be applied upon check in.
It’s the last weekend for Santa’s Splash Down WaterPark and Blitzen Bay Pool before they close for the season! If you haven’t had the chance to enjoy our new waterpark, now is the time.
Holiday World is closed for private outings this weekend, they will re-open on September 14 & 15 … but, you may still enjoy our waterpark! The weather this weekend looks good. Sunny on Friday and Saturday, with highs of 87 and 90. Could be a small chance of rain on Sunday with a high of 88.
Click here for waterpark and pool operating hours.
So come on in … the water is fine!
Santa has splashed down right here at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort with the addition of our Santa’s Splash Down WaterPark!
We’re very busy with the construction of the new waterpark. It will feature a total of five slides; two fiberglass slides and one inflatable water slide called the Trippo®. The Trippo® is three stories tall and is the world’s largest inflatable water slide!
Lots of you have asked and currently we’re on schedule for an open date in mid June.
Here are a few things you should know:
- A paid wristband is required to ride the slides. The fee is being determined.
- We will offer a one day fee and are considering a two-day rate.
- Guests need to be a minimum of 42″ to ride all water slides.
- The waterpark is located up from Blitzen Bay Pool on Blitzen Boulevard.
We’re very excited about this addition and hope you are too. See you on the slides this summer!
Construction photos of the slide platform, the slides being mounted and more fun!