You’ve been waiting so patiently for us to announce the design of our 2018 Halloween Weekends shirt!
This year’s Halloween Weekend shirts feature The Red Nosed Spider on a bright orange background, and his web and parts of his eyes GLOW IN THE DARK!
Both long and short sleeve T-shirts are available. They may be purchased in our Camp Store and the Activity Center. Short sleeve shirts are $11.95, long sleeve are $13.95.
Congratulations to Lauren C. from West Virginia! Lauren had our favorite idea of Rudolph being a fire fighter this Halloween!
Do you have an idea for our Halloween T-Shirt? We want to hear it! Maybe you have a great idea of what character Rudolph should be for Halloween … or maybe you think he should dress up and portray an occupation. We’ll reward you if we think it’s a great idea!
Post your Halloween Weekends shirt idea as a comment on this blog post no later than 11:59 pm CT next Friday, July 21. If we choose your idea we’ll give you a $100 Lake Rudolph gift card to use on camping reservations, at the Camp Store, and Blitzen Kitchen!
Ready to submit your idea? Great! How do you enter? Rules are below:
- The winner will receive a $100 Lake Rudolph gift card. Use it to reserve your site or vacation rental, in the Camp Store, or at Blitzen Kitchen. If you win, of course you’ll need Halloween shirts to show all your friends!
- All entries must be posted as a “comment” on this RedNosed blog post no later than 11:59 pm CT on Friday, July 21, 2017. You do not need to include your address or phone number, as we will notify the winner by email. And don’t worry … your email will not be published with your comment.
- All blog comments are moderated (Rudolph is watching remember?) so as long as they are not spam or naughty in any way, we’ll approve and post them. Please keep in mind that your comment may not show up immediately.
- You don’t have to actually design a shirt, simply let us know what you think Rudolph should be for Halloween this year! Example: Rudolph should be a bat.
- More than one entry per person is allowed, but each entry must be posted as a separate comment to be considered an official entry. Please post each entry one at a time and not in a list form.
- To enter, you must be 21 years old or older.
- We reserve the right to not use any of the submitted T-shirt design ideas. But in the instance that happens we’ll still choose the winner that submitted our favorite.
- Employees of Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- If we receive multiple entries of the same t-shirt idea (and decide to choose that design), the entry received first (time-stamped on the pre-moderated posts) will win.
If you are not able to access the comments section of this blog post, you may also email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos from all our site decorating winners during Halloween Weekends 2016. Click each image for a larger view.
Enjoy the creativity!