Costume contest favorites from weeks 5 – 7 of our Halloween Weekends!
Our Halloween Weekends are probably our most popular time of the year. They book fast too! We’re accepting reservations for 2016 so if you’re a planner … you may want to go ahead and book your reservation.
We also have openings for weekends in September for 2015! So if you haven’t experience Halloween at Lake Rudolph in the Christmasy town of Santa Claus, Indiana, now is the time!
Here are the dates:
|2015 Halloween Weekends:||2016 Halloween Weekends:|
|September 18 & 19, 2015
September 25 & 26, 2015
October 2 & 3, 2015
October 9 & 10, 2015
October 16 & 17, 2015
October 23 & 24, 2015
October 30 & 31, 2015
|September 16 & 17, 2016
September 23 & 24, 2016
September 30 & October 1, 2016
October 7 & 8, 2016
October 14 & 15, 2016
October 21 & 22, 2016
October 28 & 29, 2016
Enjoy spooktacular Halloween activities including bonfire ghost stories, trick-or-treating, costume and site decorating contests, Rudy’s kid’s carnival, frightful film classics, haunted hayrides, and more.
Dance until you drop at our Halloween party, complete with a sound and light show. Participate in family friendly Halloween activities for everyone … mummies, daddies, teens and little monsters.
Reserve Online or call us at 1-877-478-3657!
Throwback to 2012 when we made our Red-Nosed Space Invader video. Hard to believe all of the “stars” were Lake Rudolph employees at the time. A few missed their calling. :-p
We want the shirt to be fun and obviously Halloween-themed. In the past Rudolph has been a vampire, pirate, ghost, scarecrow, alien, mad scientist, werewolf, Frankenstein, Superman, mummy, and a wizard. Whew! So steer clear of those.
Ready to submit your idea? Great! How do you enter? Rules are below:
- The winner will receive a $100 Lake Rudolph gift card. Use it to on your site or vacation rental, in the Camp Store, or at Blitzen Kitchen.
- All entries must be posted as a “comment” on this RedNosed blog post no later than 10pm CT on Sunday, July 26, 2015. You do not need to include your address or phone number, as we will notify the winner by email. And don’t worry … your email will not be published with your comment.
- All blog comments are moderated (Rudolph is watching remember?) so as long as they are not spam or naughty in any way, we’ll approve and post them. Please keep in mind that your comment may not show up immediately.
- You don’t have to actually design a shirt, simply let us know what you think Rudolph should be for Halloween this year!
- More than one entry per person is allowed, but each entry must be posted as a separate comment to be considered an official entry. Please post each entry one at a time and not in a list form.
- To enter, you must be 18 years old or older.
- We reserve the right to not use any of the submitted T-shirt design ideas. But in the instance that happens we’ll still choose the winner that submitted our favorite.
- Employees of Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- If we receive multiple entries of the same t-shirt idea (and decide to choose that design), the entry received first (time-stamped on the pre-moderated posts) will win.
If you are not able to access the comments section of our blog, you may also email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to all who entered the sweepstakes – and congratulations to Britney F. from Benton, Kentucky, who wins four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two nights in a King RV at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
Father’s Day is close! Dear old dad deserves a getaway right? Right!
So enter the Dear Old Day Sweepstakes over on the HoliBlog. The prize package includes four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two nights in a King RV here at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resorts (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
Ready to enter? Obviously! Head over to the HoliBlog for all the official rules and to enter the sweepstakes in various different ways.
Thank you to all of you who entered the Cabin Fever Sweepstakes! Winners were chosen at random from thousands of entries.
- Grand Prize Winner: Melanie M. from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, who wins two nights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort plus four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
- Runner-Up Winner: Janelle A. from Lakeview, Indiana, who wins two one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
It’s been cold … and a little snowy lately. So, we’ve decided that it is time for a Cabin Fever Sweepstakes!
Here’s what you could win:
- Grand Prize: Two overnights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, plus four tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari!
- Runner-Up Prize: Two tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari!
For full details and to enter, visit this Holiblog post.
You may enter daily through February 13, 2015, at 1pm CT. Good luck!