Searching for a fun and unique way to celebrate the Christmas season? Celebrate with us at Lake Rudolph!
Create family memories to last a lifetime. Sip hot cocoa in front of the fireplace in your Christmas cabin, participate in Christmas family activities, and even have breakfast with Santa!
Rudolph’s Family Christmas Package includes:
- A Two-Night Stay in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin
- 2 Vehicle Passes to the Santa Claus Land of Lights
- Breakfast with Santa
- Breakfast includes biscuits & gravy, muffins, donuts, coffee, hot chocolate, juice, water and milk
- Visit with Santa
- $20 worth of Rudy Bucks for Christmas Activities
A $420 value for only $335*
To Reserve, Call 1-888-929-7010.
- December 6 & 7, 2019
- December 13 & 14, 2019
- December 20 & 21, 2019
We have many folks ask questions about the Santa Claus Land of Lights. What should you know before visiting?
Read below for our answers to many of our common questions!
- What do we do? Do we drive, walk? Can we rent a golf car?
- You will remain in your vehicle and drive through the 1.2 mile show. You will not get out or walk and you may not rent a golf car. We do not offer horse-drawn carriages. You may roll down your windows and read along with the story board signs. We ask that you do not stop and interrupt the flow of traffic during the show.
- Do we have to purchase tickets in advance?
- It is not necessary to purchase tickets in advance; it is mostly a personal preference. You may purchase tickets when you arrive. Please be aware that we only accept cash or credit.
- Will you have the light show in the rain?
- We sure will! The light show takes place even if it is raining. The only exception would be severe cold or wintery weather. In that case, stay tuned to our website and Facebook as we will post updates there.
- How much does it cost?
- Tickets are $15 per vehicle. Make sure to stop by participating McDonald’s for a $4 off coupon! Up to 14 people the price is $15. A small shuttle bus holding 15 – 20 people is $50. A motorcoach holding 21 or more people is $75.
- If we purchase tickets in advance on EventBrite can we still use a coupon code?
- Yes! Under where you choose your quantity of tickets there is a green link for ‘promotional code’. Click that and enter your code for savings.
- Which McDonald’s have the $4 off coupons?
- There are locations in Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois. You may find a list of those locations at this link.
- When are you open?
- 2019 Operating Schedule:
– Open on Thanksgiving night and then Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday November 29 –
– Open nightly December 13 – December 29.
– Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Is there music?
- You may use your radio to tune into 94.1 and listen to Christmas music during the show.
- Where do we go to get our Free Photo with Rudolph?
- When you enter the light show you will be handed a coupon for a free photo with Rudolph. You will need to redeem that coupon inside the Santa Claus Christmas Store, located in the Kringle Place Shopping Center just outside Lake Rudolph’s main entrance. Go into the Santa’s Ornament Shop door and straight to the back of the store for photos with Rudolph. Keep in mind that Rudolph must get plenty of sleep to for practice runs with Santa’s sleigh so we stop taking photos at 9:30 pm CT!
Open Thanksgiving night! Then open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays November 29 through December 8.
Open nightly December 13 – December 29. Closed December 24 & 25.
** The light show will take place even if it is raining!
Happy Birthday to Abraham Lincoln! Lincoln’s Boyhood Home is only four miles down the road from us. Check out Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, Lincoln State Park and the Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Plaza, and Lincoln Amphitheatre.
Just a short drive away in Rockport … you’ll also find Rockport Lincoln Pioneer Village!
The Santa Claus Land of Lights open nightly beginning tonight, December 14!
5 – 9 pm CT
Open nightly December 14 – December 30. Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
The light show takes place even in the rain!
You’ve been waiting so patiently for us to announce the design of our 2018 Halloween Weekends shirt!
This year’s Halloween Weekend shirts feature The Red Nosed Spider on a bright orange background, and his web and parts of his eyes GLOW IN THE DARK!
Both long and short sleeve T-shirts are available. They may be purchased in our Camp Store and the Activity Center. Short sleeve shirts are $11.95, long sleeve are $13.95.
Slime! We have DIY Slime every Tuesday and Thursday at the Pavilion from 3-4 pm CT! Create and customize your own batch!