We are hosting our annual Job Fair this Saturday, March 2! Stop by any time between 9:00 am – Noon CT and learn about seasonal job openings. You will have the chance to also interview with managers for seasonal employment.
We have openings in the following departments:
- Activities Assistant
- Resort Housekeeper
- RV Ranger
- Store Clerk
- Snack Bar Attendant
- Maintenance Technician
- Guest Services
- Resort Reservation Specialist
- Shuttle Operator
- Gate Attendant (overnights only)
If you aren’t able to attend the Job Fair, simply Apply Online!
Our Santa Claus Land of Lights is now open nightly!
Make sure to grab your $4 off coupon at local McDonald’s! Discount coupons ($4 off per vehicle) will be offered at McDonald’s locations in Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois, and a portion of proceeds will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Ohio Valley (RMHC). A complete list of coupon locations may be found here.
5:00 – 9:00pm CT
- December 15 – December 30…Open Nightly
- Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
The special Santa Claus holiday postmark is now available at the Santa Claus Post Office. The postmark is available only in Santa Claus, Indiana, on working days between now and
Guidelines and rules:
- Allow at least a 2-inch by 4-inch space in the stamp area for the picture postmark;
- Apply postage to cards or letters before bringing or mailing them to the post office;
- If you wish to mail Christmas cards to the post office, package them – with postage stamps already on them – in a sturdy envelope or box, and mail to: Postmaster, Santa Claus Station, Santa Claus, IN 47579-9998;
- The picture postmark is available on working days between December 1 and 23;
- The picture postmark must be requested by the postal customer;
- To ensure a good postmark imprint, do not enclose large or bulky items in your holiday mail (Ex: reindeer food, snowflakes, glitter, stickers, etc.);
- There is no charge for postmarking; however, there is a limit of 50 picture postmarks (hand cancellations) per person per day.
Make sure to head over to the Santa Claus Christmas Store after the light show for your free photo with Rudolph!
Celebrate Christmas with us at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort and create family memories to last a lifetime. Sip hot cocoa in front of the fireplace in your Christmas cabin, participate in Christmas family activities, and even have breakfast with Santa!
- A Two-Night Stay in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin
- 2 Vehicle Passes to the Santa Claus Land of Lights
- Breakfast with Santa
- NEW Breakfast includes biscuits & gravy, muffins, donuts, coffee, hot chocolate, juice, water and milk
- Visit with Santa
- $20 worth of Rudy Bucks for Family Christmas Craft Activities
A $400 value for only $315!
- December 1 & 2, 2017
- December 8 & 9, 2017
- December 15 & 16, 2017
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Race begins at 2:00 pm CT
Start Location: Jim Yellig Park, Ashburn Rd., Santa Claus, IN
Through November 3rd – $15
November 4th through Race Day $20
Day of Race Registration by 1:30 pm CT
Free Tee-Shirt with registration by November 3rd.
Medals for the first nine men and the first nine women!
PROCEEDS FROM THE RUN WILL BENEFIT TRAILS OF SANTA CLAUS, INC. (TOSCI) FOR FUNDING OF FUTURE TRAILS.
Enjoy spooktacular Halloween activities including Bonfire Ghost Stories, Trick-or-Treating, Costume and Site Decorating Contests, Rudy’s Kid’s Carnival, Frightful Film Classics, Haunted Hayrides, and more. Dance until you drop at our Halloween party, complete with a sound and light show. Participate in family friendly Halloween activities for everyone … mummies, daddies, teens and little monsters.
Our Halloween activities are only for those staying at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort and their guests.
|2016 Halloween Weekends:
||2017 Halloween Weekends:
|September 16 & 17
September 23 & 24
September 30 & October 1
October 7 & 8
October 14 & 15
October 21 & 22
October 28 & 29
|September 15 & 16
September 22 & 23
September 29 & 30
October 6 & 7
October 13 & 14
October 20 & 21
October 27 & 28
We hope to spook you, er … we mean SEE you, soon!
Waiting, hiding … lurking in the shadows. He is the living dead, em … deer.
Are you prepared? Do you have what it takes to survive the zombie apocalypse during Halloween Weekends at Lake Rudolph?
Here are a few helpful tips in case of a zombie attack.
Step 1: Remain calm.
Step 2: If you’re not wearing your Zombie Rudolph T-Shirt you’re probably a lost cause at this point.
Step 3: If you are wearing your Zombie Rudolph T-Shirt you can fool the zombie my dragging one leg, ripping your clothes, adopting a blank stare, and mumbling “Om nom nom.”
Step 4: Do not engage the zombie!
Step 5: If you engage the zombie, (we said to not engage … were you not listening?!) offer candy as a trade. Avoid candy corn as that will only anger the zombie. We’re talking good candy. Example: chocolate.
Step 6: If the zombie accepts you as one of it’s own and moves along, evacuate the area and relocate immediately.
We had a wonderful turnout for our third annual Run Run Rudolph 5K this past Saturday! It was a beautiful day for a run, or walk, through the Santa Claus Land of Lights.
Very festive Christmas attire also!
Rudolph is teaching us a valuable lesson here … always stretch before exercising!
I think they’re ready!
And they’re off!
A huge thank you to everyone that joined us for the event. Congratulations to all our winners!