One of the things that Santa brought us for 2015 is 20 NEW Holiday Cottages!
Each cottage sleeps 5-7 people and includes two bedrooms, flat screen TVs with cable, kitchen, full bath and much more! Three of the cottages will be handicap accessible units. All of them will be located near our Family Cabins.
What is included …
- Cottage site includes attached screened-in porch, picnic table, fire ring, and a charcoal grill
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- Master bedroom has a Queen bed and TV
- Second bedroom has two beds … one full size and a single bunk
- Family Room includes a full size sectional sleeper sofa, TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes a shower, sink, and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free WiFi
Bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower
Family room with full size sectional sleeper sofa
Full bed and a bunk bed
Holiday Cottage exterior
Kitchen with full size appliances
Queen bed in master bedroom
Want to know what Santa brought us for being good all year? Here’s a list of improvements and additions for 2015! Some were completed in 2014, but they will be new to many of you that visited us earlier in the season!
We think you’ll be quite excited about a few of these … we sure are!
- New Playground in our Prancer section
- 20 New Vacation Rentals (Holiday Cottages) that will sleep 5 to 7 people (details coming soon)
- New Miniature Golf Course
- New Splash Pad at Santa’s Splash Down WaterPark
- New Fountain in the lake
- New pavement, sealing and striping of interior roads and basketball courts
- 2 New Christmas Cabins
- A minimum of 12 RV Sites upgraded to Deluxe with concrete pads and patios
- 2 flat-screen TVs added with cable in each of our 15 Family Cabins
- New Decks, skirting and awnings on select Rental RVs
- MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
We’ll post photos of construction and additions along the way. See you this spring!
I’m always so curious how things work, so I love to see photos like these. It’s like a fun, inside sneak peak before everything starts working.
I thought I’d share photos from inside Santa’s Splash Down pump house.
I still have no idea how any of it works, but it was fun seeing the pumps, water lines, and all the huge components!
Santa has splashed down right here at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort with the addition of our Santa’s Splash Down WaterPark!
We’re very busy with the construction of the new waterpark. It will feature a total of five slides; two fiberglass slides and one inflatable water slide called the Trippo®. The Trippo® is three stories tall and is the world’s largest inflatable water slide!
Lots of you have asked and currently we’re on schedule for an open date in mid June.
Here are a few things you should know:
- A paid wristband is required to ride the slides. The fee is being determined.
- We will offer a one day fee and are considering a two-day rate.
- Guests need to be a minimum of 42″ to ride all water slides.
- The waterpark is located up from Blitzen Bay Pool on Blitzen Boulevard.
We’re very excited about this addition and hope you are too. See you on the slides this summer!
Construction photos of the slide platform, the slides being mounted and more fun!