Stop by for our Tie Dye activity! Create your own unique design on a plain white shirt or a custom Lake Rudolph tee.
You can create your own shirt at the Pavilion from 10 am – Noon CT on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!
An update on the new Holiday Cottages on Cupid Blvd. and N. Donder Drive!
Take a sneak peek inside one of our Legendary Cabins!
PO Box 1
Santa Claus, IN 47579
Every letter received by December 21, 2017 will receive a response from Santa and the Elves. Just remember, the earlier, the better! Donations are always appreciated and may be sent with the letters, or mailed to Santa at the same address.
You may also print a blank Santa Letter on the Santa Claus Museum website!
Merry Christmas from Santa Claus, Indiana!
The special Santa Claus holiday postmark is now available at the Santa Claus Post Office. The postmark is available only in Santa Claus, Indiana, on working days between now and
Guidelines and rules:
- Allow at least a 2-inch by 4-inch space in the stamp area for the picture postmark;
- Apply postage to cards or letters before bringing or mailing them to the post office;
- If you wish to mail Christmas cards to the post office, package them – with postage stamps already on them – in a sturdy envelope or box, and mail to: Postmaster, Santa Claus Station, Santa Claus, IN 47579-9998;
- The picture postmark is available on working days between December 1 and 23;
- The picture postmark must be requested by the postal customer;
- To ensure a good postmark imprint, do not enclose large or bulky items in your holiday mail (Ex: reindeer food, snowflakes, glitter, stickers, etc.);
- There is no charge for postmarking; however, there is a limit of 50 picture postmarks (hand cancellations) per person per day.
We’re probably in your own backyard!
Recently we were included in a ‘Glamour Camping’ article. Here’s the run-down …
Glamour Camping—Your best vacation may be in your own back yard
Privately owned campground resorts — all accessible within a two- or three-hour drive from Indianapolis — are also upping their antes to compete with larger camping destinations and theme parks in southern states much further away.
“With parents and their kids leading such busy lives, we offer the chance to spend quality family time with each other in a fun, safe outdoor atmosphere,” said Dave Lovell, Resort Marketing Manager at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort in Santa Claus, Ind. Lake Rudolph is one of the top ten best campgrounds for families in the United States according to TravelChannel.com, named a Top Destination RV Park by Good Sam, and a two-time National RV Park of the Year; and is the closest lodging and camping to Holiday World Theme Park & Splashin’ Safari Water Park. Open May through October, Halloween is one of their busiest times and lasts for seven weeks beginning mid-September.
Don’t have an RV? No problem, of the 516 sites available, 284 are equipped with an RV, cabin or cottage available to rent and ready to go. “Lake Rudolph continues to add luxury vacation rentals,” Lovell said. “We’ve completed a new section featuring 14 brand-new Rudolph’s Christmas Cabins available for the 2017 season, and we’re also adding 25 more Holiday Cottages.” Bring your own RV or tent, Lake Rudolph also offers several options including full-hook up sites with concrete pads.”
Want to read the full article? Just click here.
The Halloween pumpkins are put away (They are put away right? Don’t be a procrastinator!) and it is time to look toward other fun holidays. Like Thanksgiving and Christmas! Do you know what happens during Thanksgiving and Christmas? (Other than eating our weight in yummy food.) The Santa Claus Land of Lights!
As soon as we store those pumpkins and straw bales, we start breaking out the LED light bulbs for our family Christmas light adventure through the campground. You do know your Santa Claus, Indiana, and Rudolph history right? The story about how Rudolph was born here in Santa Claus, Indiana, and worked and trained hard to one day lead Santa’s sleigh. If not, no worries. Because that’s what our show is all about! It tells the Story of Rudolph in in LED lights and storyboards.
2016 Operating Schedule:
- Open Thanksgiving night and Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through December 11.
- Open Nightly December 16 through New Year’s Eve. Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- 5 – 9pm CT
Remember … every vehicle receives a free photo with Rudolph over at the Santa Claus Christmas Store. Also, a portion of proceeds from the show benefits Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Ohio Valley.
$4 off coupons will be available at participating McDonald’s in Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois beginning November 18.