The Legendary Cabins are located in a wooded area adjacent to the Holiday World’s The Legend roller-coaster and ZOOMbabwe water slide. These cabins sleep 6 – 8 people. View Campground Map.
If our Cabins are booked, our selection of Rental RVs are a great alternative!
What Is Included
- Cabin site includes attached deck, picnic table, fire ring, and a charcoal grill
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … includes a full-size (double) bed and a clock radio
- Family Room includes a queen-size sectional sleeper sofa
- Lofts include a queen-size mattress, and 2 twin-size mattresses
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes a shower, sink, and toilet
- TVs with cable
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cabins. Should you or your guests smoke in a cabin a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
No pets are allowed (inside or outside).
Minimum stay in a cabin is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 7 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.