Handicap Accessible Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin
Our Handicap Accessible Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin features an open floor plan, a handicap accessible bedroom with a Full bed, loft with a queen mattress and 4 twin-size mattresses, 3 flat screen TVs, handicap accessible bathroom with shower, electric fireplace, gas grill and a large covered deck. This cabin sleeps up to 8 people. View Campground Map. View the virtual tour below.
What Is Included
- Cabin site includes attached large handicap accessible deck with ramp, picnic table, gas grill, stand up charcoal grill, fire ring
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … handicap accessible includes a Full-size bed, clock radio and flat screen TV
- Lofts include a 1 Queen-size mattress, 4 twin-size mattresses and a flat screen TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes handicap accessible shower, sink and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Kitchen area includes table, an electric fireplace and flat screen TV
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- DVDs to play in the DVD player
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cabins. Should you or your guests smoke in a cabin a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
No pets are allowed (inside or outside).
Minimum stay in a cabin is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 7 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.