Remember how we said this season was going to be a learning experience regarding our Covid-19 procedures? It hasn’t been a walk in the park that’s for sure … unless the park is of the Jurassic variety. 😉
It has been difficult for us to implement new procedures to keep our guests and team members safe, all while trying to keep the amenities you love open. Especially during a time when not many other pools or water parks are open just yet. This means you’re going to need to have patience with us. We understand you’re frustrated. Procedures are put in place … and then could change. And maybe change again.
We wanted to take the time to bullet point how our procedure for Blitzen Bay Pool is currently working and answer a few questions we’ve been getting.
Blitzen Bay Pool Slot Times:
- To sign up for a pool slot you must arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the time slot. Example: To sign up for the 10 am slot, please arrive by 9:45 am CT.
- You may sign up for any time slot that day.
- You are allowed to initially sign up for one pool slot only!
- After that you may come at the beginning of another time slot and if it is NOT FULL, we would then allow you to sign up again.
- You cannot sign up the day in advance (Ex: the day before arrival)
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT Time Slot 1 11:30 am – 11:45 am CT Closed for cleaning 11:45 am – 1:15 pm CT Time Slot 2 1:15 pm – 1:30 pm CT Closed for cleaning 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm CT Time Slot 3 3:00 pm – 3:15 pm CT Closed for cleaning 3:15 – 4:45 pm CT Time Slot 4 4:45 pm – 5:00 pm CT Closed for cleaning 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm CT Time Slot 5 6:30 pm – 6:45 pm CT Closed for cleaning 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm CT Time Slot 6