Our Accessible Rudolph’s Christmas Cabins feature an open floor plan, a wheelchair accessible bedroom with a Full bed, loft with a queen mattress and 4 twin-size mattresses, 3 flat screen TVs, wheelchair accessible bathroom with shower, electric fireplace, gas grill and a large covered deck. This cabin sleeps up to 8 people. View the virtual tour below.
One of our Accessible Christmas Cabins is now PET FRIENDLY! If you would like to bring your pet, a $50 fee will be added to your charge. We do have an Accessible Christmas Cabin that is PET FREE.
What Is Included
- Cabin site includes attached large wheelchair accessible deck with ramp, picnic table, gas grill, stand up charcoal grill, fire ring
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … wheelchair accessible includes a Full-size bed, clock radio and flat screen TV
- Lofts include a 1 Queen-size mattress, 4 twin-size mattresses and a flat screen TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The wheelchair accessible bathroom includes a shower, sink and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Kitchen area includes table, an electric fireplace and flat screen TV
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- DVDs to play in the DVD player
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cabins. Should you or your guests smoke in a cabin a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
Minimum stay in a cabin is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. You are also welcome to call us at any time to make payments on your account.
Pets must be leashed at all times. As a courtesy to our other guests, you must clean up after your pet. Please avoid leaving your pets unattended. A kennel is available at Holiday World if you are visiting Holiday World for the day. You must be a guest of Holiday World to use their kennel. Only service animals are allowed inside resort buildings or shuttles.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 14 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.