Our Accessible Holiday Cottages feature an open floor plan, a wheelchair accessible bedroom with a queen bed, 2 twin size bunk beds, a twin size sleeper sofa, flat screen TVs, wheelchair accessible bathroom with shower, and screened-in porch. These cottages sleep 4 – 5 people.
Many of our Accessible Holiday Cottages are now PET FRIENDLY! If you would like to bring your pet, a $50 fee will be added to your charge. We do have several Accessible cottages that are PET FREE.
What Is Included
- Cottage site includes attached wheelchair accessible screened-in porch with ramp, picnic table, fire ring, and a charcoal grill
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … wheelchair accessible includes a queen-size bed, clock radio and flat screen TV
- Cottages feature two twin size bunk beds in the hall area and a twin size sleeper sofa
- Family room includes table and chairs and flat screen TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The wheelchair accessible bathroom includes a shower, sink and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cottages. Should you or your guests smoke in a cottage a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
Minimum stay in a cottage is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival. You are also welcome to call us at any time to make payments on your account.
Pets must be leashed at all times. As a courtesy to our other guests, you must clean up after your pet. Please avoid leaving your pets unattended. A kennel is available at Holiday World if you are visiting Holiday World for the day. You must be a guest of Holiday World to use their kennel. Only service animals are allowed inside resort buildings or shuttles.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 14 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.