7 Reasons to Camp During Fall
Our top reasons that you should be camping during the fall season. Seven of them because that’s my lucky number. 🙂
- Weather. Um, hello? Cooler weather! I don’t know about you, but I’d much rather camp when it’s cool and I can enjoy sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows, and not be sweltering hot!
- Better Rates. Many campgrounds and RV resorts drop their rates during the fall and offer discounts. We have a Fall Season Rate.
- Scenery. Beautiful orange, red, and yellow leaves. Love those colors and that slight crisp in the air!
- Halloween Activities. Lots of campground and resorts offer fun, Halloween-themed activities. In our case, seven weekends of Halloween activities!
- Fewer Crowds. Less people are camping during the fall seasons so you’ll encounter fewer crowds. Unless of course you visit us when our Halloween Weekends are in full swing. 🙂 If you’d like to visit during a more quiet time, we suggest coming during the week … Sundays through Wednesdays.
- Fewer Bugs. Normally there are less pesky bugs during the fall camping season.
- Fall Food. Wonderful fall comfort food. Think warm Apple Crisp, Candied Apples, and One Skillet Chili.
Leave a Reply