Rudy’s Recipe: Grilled Sausage & Veggie Packet
Grilled Sausage & Veggie Packet
- 1 pound smoked sausage; cut into pieces
- Four or five red potatoes; cut into pieces
- Two or three turnips
- One large onion; sliced
- Peppers; one green, one red, and one yellow; cut into pieces
- 2 T Olive oil; or do a butter olive oil split
- Cajun seasoning, pepper, salt
You can make one large foil packet and everyone can serve themselves … or, you can make individual packets.
We make ours in one large packet. Cut up the sausage and all veggies. Toss together with olive oil, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Seal and grill for 20 – 30 minutes, turning once halfway through, until veggies are fork tender.
Leave a Reply