Rudy’s Recipe: Grilled Waffle Treats
Grilled Waffle Treats
- 8 frozen waffles
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Place one waffle on a greased double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle with 1/4 cup each marshmallows and chocolate chips; top with another waffle. Fold foil around sandwich and seal tightly. Repeat three times.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until chocolate is melted, turning once. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
– Recipe courtesy of TasteofHome.com
Leave a Reply