World Nutella Day!
Enjoy a few Nutella recipes today to celebrate!
Grilled Nutella & Marshmallow Sandwiches
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices soft white bread
- 2 tablespoons Nutella (or more, or less — depending on your taste!)
- 40 mini marshmallows*
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
*You can also sub in 2 tablespoons (or more!) of marshmallow fluff.
1. Spread Nutella on two slices of bread, 1 tablespoon on each slice. Spread marshmallows out evenly on the other two slices, 20 on each each slice. Pair them together to make two sandwiches.
2. Heat a small skillet or grill pan over medium-low heat, then melt half a tablespoon of butter in the skillet. Put one sandwich in the skillet and cook until the underside is golden brown, about a minute and a half. Add another half a tablespoon of butter to the skillet, flip the sandwich and cook until both sides are golden brown and the marshmallows are melted, about a minute and a half.
3. Wait a minute before slicing, just so that the hot filling doesn’t burn you.
Nutella Hot Chocolate
Makes 6 servings
- 8 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 13-ounce jar nutella
- Toppings of choice (whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate syrup)
In a slow cooker: Put all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook for 2 hours on low, stirring occasionally. Keep on warm setting until ready to serve.
On a stovetop: Bring ingredients to a simmer over low heat, stirring frequently until everything is combined.
Great Nutella Recipes from BuzzFeed.
Leave a Reply