We’ve had several questions, so … here’s the run down on fireworks. 🙂
If you plan to catch Holiday World’s fireworks, which are at 9:30pm CDT, you have a few options.
1. Watch the fireworks show outside of Lake Rudolph.
The best place to catch the fireworks outside of the campground is Jim Yellig Park. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s just past the Holiday World Employee Parking Lot, located on Highway 162.
2. Watch the fireworks show from Lake Rudolph.
If you plan to watch the fireworks and stay inside the campground, the best place to view them is at Blitzen Bay Pool.
Setting off your own fireworks.
We do allow you to set off fireworks here at Lake Rudolph, but we have a few rules.
1. You MUST set off your fireworks at the beach area only!
2. You can not set off fireworks during our quiet hours, which are from 11:00pm – 7:00am CDT.
3. Please help us keep the beach area clean by picking up the discarded bits of fireworks.
Most of all, have fun and be safe!!
Happy Birthday America!
Leave a Reply