Memorial Day Weekend Rental RV Special
Stay Two Nights, Get Third Night Free!
Stay with us in a KING Size Rental RV over Memorial Day Weekend and get the third night free!
- May 27 – 29, 2016 (KING Size Rental RV ONLY)
Discount for third night applied upon check in. Reserve Online or call us to make your reservation at (888) 929-7010.
May is an excellent time to visit Lake Rudolph and enjoy a more relaxing stay before the hustle of the busy summer season. It is a great time to visit Holiday World for smaller crowd sizes.
Stay with us in May and save! Goodbye Winter, Hello Summer!
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) salted butter
- 2 dry pints fresh blueberries, picked over and washed
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup unbleached pastry flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- Prepare grill or campfire for medium heat.
- Place cast iron skillet on the heat and add 1 stick of butter.
- When melted add blueberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Cook until mixture bubbles and becomes a light syrup, about 5 – 8 minutes.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and remaining butter until it resembles crumbs.
- Stir in buttermilk. Mix until the dough just comes together. Don’t overmix!
- Drop by spoonfuls on top of blueberry mixture. About four 1/4 cup lumps.
- Cover skillet with foil and cook until filing is bubbly, cobbler is firm, and a toothpick comes out clean. About 30 – 40 minutes.
- Serve warm … with ice cream of course!
- Recipe courtesy of ChowHound.com
Want to know how to pick your favorite site or vacation rental? Want to know how to get a golf car for Halloween Weekends? Reserve early that’s how!
See these kids?
They’re happy right? It’s because their parents reserved early and they got a golf car.
As of today, May 15, we are now taking reservations for 2016 and ALL of 2017 via phone and online. To reserve by phone call us at 1-877-478-3657 … or Reserve Online. Not sure how to request a specific site or vacation rental online? Or ask for a golf car? Just add your requests in the comments/notes field and we’ll honor them if we can!
Happy 2017 Reservations!
If you share our passion for excellent customer service and enjoy meeting new people, Lake Rudolph has seasonal openings in the following departments:
- Shuttle Operators
- Snack Bar Attendants
- Maintenance Technicians
Do you need a “launch” date? We have a getaway planned for you! Make sure to enter the Thunderbird Sweepstakes daily and you could win tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and overnights in a Holiday Cottage here at Lake Rudolph.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and not have won tickets from us over the past six months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to the Holiday World e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your Holiday Cottage reservation to Lake Rudolph; also, here are the available dates the cottage may be reserved for: May 20-26 and May 30 – June 9, 2016.
What are you waiting for? Go now! Enter here!
Want to pick your favorite site? Or get a golf car at Halloween? Now is your chance people! Today, May 1, we are taking online reservations for ALL of 2017!
Goodbye Winter, HELLO SPRING!
Want to be the first to stay in a brand new Holiday Cottage? Opening weekend (this weekend) is your chance!
Lake Rudolph opens for the 2016 season on April 29 and we have Opening Weekend Specials just for you:
- Special #1: Stay in a Holiday Cottage two nights and the 2nd night is half off! Valid April 29 & 30 only.
- Special #2: Rent a Golf Car two nights and the 2nd night is FREE. Valid April 29 & 30 only.
- Discounts applied upon check in. Family saving, off season rates apply. Holiday World is open on April 30 and May 1.
Click here fore more information about our Opening Weekend Specials!
Taste testing … always such a hard job! But someone has to do it!