Handicap Accessible Holiday Cottages
Our Handicap Accessible Holiday Cottages feature an open floor plan, a handicap accessible bedroom with a queen bed, 2 twin size bunk beds, a twin size sleeper sofa, flat screen TVs, handicap accessible bathroom with shower, and screened-in porch. These cottages sleep 4 – 5 people. View Campground Map.
What Is Included
- Cottage site includes attached handicap accessible screened-in porch with ramp, picnic table, fire ring, and a charcoal grill
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … handicap accessible includes a queen-size bed, clock radio and flat screen TV
- Cottages feature two twin size bunk beds in the hall area and a twin size sleeper sofa
- Family room includes table and chairs and flat screen TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes handicap accessible shower, sink and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cottages. Should you or your guests smoke in a cottage a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
No pets are allowed (inside or outside).
Minimum stay in a cottage is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 7 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.