- Speed Limit—Maximum of 12 MPH unless posted otherwise. Licensed drivers only (16 years of age). All vehicles must be street legal. Scooters must be electric (gas powered scooters not allowed). ATVs are not allowed. LSVs are not allowed.
- Firewood & Emerald Ash Borer: Guests from Illinois, Michigan and Ohio are not permitted to bring firewood to Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort. Guests from quarantined Indiana counties are also not permitted to bring their own firewood. Firewood may be purchased in our Camp Store.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. CT. Keep music and noise in a subdued manner during this time. This rule is enforced by Overnight Security.
- Pets are allowed if you are staying on a RV or Tent Site. If you are staying in a Cabin, Cottage, or Rental RV pets are not allowed in or outside of the units. Pets must be leashed at all times. As a courtesy to our other guests, you must clean up after your pet. Pets must never be left unattended, even in your personal RV or vehicle. A kennel is available at Holiday World if you are visiting Holiday World for the day. You must be a guest of Holiday World to use their kennel.
- Public drunkenness or use of drugs may result in immediate eviction.
- The staff of Lake Rudolph shall have cause to remove any guest who, while on the premises, 1. Disturbs the peace and comfort of other campers. 2. Causes harm to the physical establishment. 3. Fails to make the posted fee for their site.
- No discharge of firearms or loud noise-making devices allowed in the park. Fireworks are not allowed at any time.
- All persons renting boats must use life preservers. The boats should not be overloaded beyond their capacity. No privately owned boats or watercraft are allowed on the lake.
- One car allowed per RV or Tent site. Two cars allowed per Rental RV, Cottage, or Cabin. Additional cars may be parked in the parking lot at the entrance of the campground. Do not park on the site next to you. Cars will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Visitors are permitted between the hours of 8am-10pm CT. Visitors must park in the parking lot at the front entrance of the campground. There is a visitor free of $1 per person.
- No Alcohol beverages, glass containers or smoking in the pool area.
- Rental Golf Cars are available $40 for a 4-passenger OR $60 for a 6-passenger per day plus tax at the Welcome Center. Subject to availability. (Must be 21 to rent a Golf Car)
- Privately owned golf cars are not allowed in the campground, except for our limited number of remaining members who are permitted to have personal golf cars.
- Smoking is not permitted in Rental RVs, Cabins, Cottages, or Bathhouses. A cleaning fee of $150 will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card should we determine that someone has smoked in the rental unit.
- The campground has the right to remove any RV, tent, and/or possessions at owner’s expense if site is not vacated at the scheduled time.
- You are not permitted to sell goods/services or distribute information or marketing materials while at Lake Rudolph.
- Commercial photography and filming activities are often conducted at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort. You, your relatives, or your guests may appear in resulting photos, films and videos which may be used in conjunction with advertising or other activities. Entry into the campground constitutes your consent for Sun Lake Rudolph RV LLC (d/b/a Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort) to use any pictures, films or videos of you, your relatives, or your guests without payment.
Golf Car Rules
- Four passenger Golf Cars are available to rent for $40 per day and Deluxe Six passenger Golf Cars are available to rent for $60 per day at the Welcome Center. You must be a minimum of 21 years old to rent a golf car.
- The Driver of the Golf Car MUST be 16 years or older carry his/her Drivers License while DRIVING the Golf Car and must sit in the driver’s seat behind the steering wheel. A LEARNERS PERMIT IS NOT VALID FOR DRIVING A RENTED GOLF CAR.
- GOLF CARS may NOT be operated AFTER 11pm Central Time.
Golf Cars may not be operated during quiet hours, 11pm – 7am Central Time.
- Golf Cars must be DRIVEN ON ROADWAYS ONLY.
Do not drive Golf Cars through campsites, beach, sidewalks, walking trails or woods.
- Loud music or noise, such as yelling, is not permitted on a Golf Car.
- RECKLESS DRIVING, RACING, horseplay, or misuse of Golf Car is not permitted and will not be tolerated. Water balloons may not be thrown from moving golf cars!
- All passengers must be seated at all times when Golf Car is in motion.
- Golf Cars must remain in the campground and may not be driven into the Holiday World parking lot or off the property.
- Golf Cars operating after sunset must have the headlights turned on.
- Golf Cars mus be returned to the Welcome Center on your Scheduled Return Day no later than 11am Central Time to avoid being charged a penalty of up to $100 or more.
- Golf Car Driver and/or Lessee is responsible for any damage to personal property or injury to individuals that result from accidents involving the rented Golf Car.
- Golf Cars must be operated properly, safely, and driven on roadways only.
- The Driver of the Golf Car is not permitted to have someone sitting in their lap (even babies.)
- Please remove key from ignition when leaving your Golf Car. Loss of a key is a $10 charge.
- Please report any malfunctions to the Welcome Center or the Campground Office immediately.
- The Golf Car shall be returned in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear expected.
- Personal Golf Cars are not permitted at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort with the exception of Golf Cars owned by guests that had purchased a membership. Memberships are no longer being sold.
- You must be 21 years of age and possess a valid Driver’s License to sign a rental contract.
- Always charge Golf Car when not in use.
- Fully charged Golf Cars will not operate continously for longer than 2 hours before being recharged.
- Any violations of the following rules will result in the following:
1st Violation – $25 fine (Golf Car Rental may be permanently cancelled.)
2nd Violation – $25 fine + Permanently Cancelled Golf Car Rental