The Legendary Cabins are located in a wooded area adjacent to the Holiday World’s The Legend roller-coaster and ZOOMbabwe water slide. These cabins sleep 6 – 8 people. View Campground Map.
If our Cabins are booked, our selection of Rental RVs are a great alternative!
What Is Included
- Cabin site includes attached deck, picnic table, fire ring, and a charcoal grill
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … includes a full-size (double) bed and a clock radio
- Family Room includes a queen-size sectional sleeper sofa
- Lofts include a queen-size mattress, and 2 twin-size mattresses
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes a shower, sink, and toilet
- TVs with cable (coming in 2016)
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cabins. Should you or your guests smoke in a cabin a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
No pets are allowed (inside or outside).
Minimum stay in a cabin is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 7 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.