Handicap Accessible Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin
Our Handicap Accessible Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin features an open floor plan, a handicap accessible bedroom with a Full bed, loft with a queen mattress and 4 twin-size mattresses, 3 flat screen TVs, handicap accessible bathroom with shower, electric fireplace, gas grill and a large covered deck. This cabin sleeps up to 8 people. View Campground Map. View the virtual tour below.
What Is Included
- Cabin site includes attached large handicap accessible deck with ramp, picnic table, gas grill, stand up charcoal grill, fire ring
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … handicap accessible includes a Full-size bed, clock radio and flat screen TV
- Lofts include a 1 Queen-size mattress, 4 twin-size mattresses and a flat screen TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes handicap accessible shower, sink and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Kitchen area includes table, an electric fireplace and flat screen TV
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi
What To Bring
- Towels for the Bathroom & Kitchen
- A top sheet or blanket if you prefer. Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided.
- DVDs to play in the DVD player
- Coffee Filters
- Lawn Chairs
- Trash Bags
Smoking is not permitted in our cabins. Should you or your guests smoke in a cabin a cleaning fee will be automatically charged to your credit card.
No pets are allowed (inside or outside).
Minimum stay in a cabin is 2 nights. One night stays are permitted if only one night is available. There is a three night minimum on holidays.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm CT. Check-Out Time: 11:00 am CT. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us no later than 7 days prior to your planned stay to avoid being charged.